Subject: Re: PC 4.0 Boolean errors
From: Ernie Wright <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 1995 19:00:40 -0400 (EDT)

Adam Chrystie wrote:

>   I hope these errors will be fixxed in the final version..I hope this bug
> doesn;t push back the Intel final release date. It's a wonder that none of
> the beta-testers saw this error.
> 
>  NewTek should make me a beta-tester..

Problems with booleans on high-polygon-count objects were reported in
*March*.  What amazes me is that (1) any of these bugs get fixed, given
the inefficiencies of the current beta testing scheme, and (2) users
haven't found (or complained about) more of the pre-release's bugs,
deficiencies, oddities and missing features.  I don't think anyone has
actually counted how many of these are known, but a hundred or so is a
fair guess, depending on what you want to count as a separate item.

LW 4.0 pre-release is excellent practice for aspiring beta testers.

- Ernie

--
Ernie Wright <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]